Sunday, May 7, 2023

Marriage

 re than the wedding day


It is

Learning to live together

The entwining of our hair at the bottom of the shower

Learning the other's likes and dislikes in a whole new way

Giving one another space and coming together

Spending time our new family

Remembering to make time for friends

Exploring new and old things and places

Loving all of eachother

Marriage is an expression of God's love for humanity

It's a beautiful thing.

I love every part of being married

All of the parts.

Especially the hard ones

They make highlight the joys

It is

Playing your husband's leg like an instrument without verbal communication

Taking our dog to new places.

Showing ToeBeans it is to be a beloved dog

Our little family

Carving out time to spend together

Finding the things important to us

Making new routines and starting new traditions as a family

Enjoying simple things together

Appreciating older couples

Deliberate time to spend with our  single friends, not rubbing it in their faces

Understanding when we do and doing better.
Marriage isn't consistently easy

But being married to you, my husband is something I expect and pray that I will always be grateful and glad of.

Thankyou God for blessing me with my husband.

He's the best one I could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment