Saturday, March 16, 2024

The Fight

 When will they hear us and respond/

When will we receive more than tokenisum?

When will everyone have equal rights?


Why can't we fix the world?

Why can't we make a start?

Why do we have to be loud to be acknowlged?


I pray for an end to red tape.

I pray for more kindness and compassion.

I pray for better and more understanding world leaders.


Till change in our leaders happens I will keep fighting.

Till the homeless have safe homes.

Till animals are treated with love and aren't used for human pleasure.

Till we stop hurting the land we live on and make real amends for it's brutal stealing.

Till everyone is activtly listened to by those in power and are involved in solving problems.


I will not give up the fight! Are you with me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment